The online Master of Public Policy and Leadership program and related certificates at the Pepperdine School of Public Policy carry significant prestige and prepare you to lead and innovate in a variety of careers across public, nonprofit, and government sectors.
We assign a dedicated student success advisor to support you from your application through to your graduation. This one-on-one mentorship and support will help assure your success, both academically and professionally.
Some of the ways in which our student success advisors support you include:
- Advising you on your degree path and selecting the certificate(s) that align with your career goals
- Helping you understand tuition costs and available financial aid
- Keeping you on track for graduation
- Providing guidance on course-related questions
- Building a solid relationship to help you succeed
- Connecting you to academic resources
- Checking in periodically on your progress
- Providing technical support
- Answering your questions about the Pepperdine School of Public Policy